Code of Conduct
With this Code of Conduct, we want to inform all interested parties* that GOMMA Line has been implemented all United Nations Global Compact recommendations in terms of Human Rights, Rights to Work, Environmental Protection, and Anti-Corruption in its Management System, Strategy, Corporate Culture, and everyday activities.
At GOMMA Line, all of our work to create added value to our clients, without compromising in terms of social and environmental responsibilities.
Code of Conduct applies to all employees, especially to Management Team and Stakeholders, and has to be applied at all positions and at any time, without exceptions.
GOMMA Line wants to encourage its suppliers, representatives, and business partners to adopt their own Code of Conduct.
- Principle 1: GOMMA Line supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Principle 2: GOMMA Line does not make any violation of human rights
- Principle 3: GOMMA Line upholds the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- Principle 4: GOMMA Line performs the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor
- Principle 5: GOMMA Line performs effective prohibition of child labor
- Principle 6: GOMMA Line eliminates discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
- Principle 7: GOMMA Line supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Principle 8: GOMMA Line undertakes initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Principle 9: GOMMA Line encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
- Principle 10: GOMMA Line works against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
* - shareholders, customers, employees, local & global community, suppliers...
How to apply Code effectively?
By publishing the Code of Conduct on the web page www.gomma.rs, all interested parties will be deemed informed with content. By publishing the Code of Conduct at GOMMA Line info tables, all employees will be familiar with this document.
Every employee has the right to report any deviation from the above principles. Management Representative has the right and obligation to treat deviation as process nonconformity and manages with actions for the elimination of consequences and root causes.